Wednesday 26 March 2014

First Post!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. 

I have been following expat blogs for many years, even before a time i considered becoming an expatriate. The fantastic directory 'expat blogs' (http://www.expat-blog.com/) has long been a staple in my discovery of new blogs to follow and countries to discover through the eyes of the people who live there.

Blogs and bloggers are everywhere these days and i guess there are those who blog for the right reasons and those who blog for the wrong reasons. There are literally thousands of Thailand expat blogs out there many of whom I follow myself and enjoy reading immensely.

I have been living in the South of Thailand for just over two years now and work as an English teacher in a local government school. While this blog doesn't intend to be a 'TEFL' blog I imagine the joys and frustrations which are encountered will be documented in some way on this blog. 

This blog will purely be a collection of my thoughts on my life as an expat, together with a little about my travels, my work and my tips for living in the south of Thailand. 

3 comments:

  1. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a permanent immigration scheme for people who have worked in Canada for at least a year. It is a component of the Canadian experience class and expresses entry. Canadian Experience Class

    ReplyDelete